Wednesday, December 3, 2008

CHRISTMAS TIME!

So for all who dont know this is Kaylie Bell my girlfriend of 3 months. She is amazing and im so in love with her! This past week we got to come home for Thanksgiving break and spend time together with our families. Sorry cousins cant quite bring her over. I dont want to lose her ;). So Saturday night we decorated the tree which was my first time in 2 years and it was great.

Here is us after we finished its a sham this photo is a little blurry but I still like it!
Abby helped decorate too, and had a lot of fun playing with Kaylie they may become new best friends. Abby loved decorating the tree!


Abby and Kaylie putting up the decorations. Kaylie usually had to fix where she put the things so it wasn't all the same color in one place.




Me masterfully decorating the tree



Kaylie helping Abby out. Man isn't she gorgeous and amazing?! And Im talking about Kaylie not Abby even though she is too!






Ah look a Hallmark moment. Kaylie and I putting up the lights and getting it ready to put on the decorations. Man we look good together! If I may say so myself:)







Kaylie and I fluffing up the tree and getting it ready for everything. So all in all it was a great night. We had so much fun. I absolutely love Christmas time!






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just saw the tree yesterday and man you guys did an amazing job! Hopefully we didn't scare Kaylie away when you guys came over to our house. Good luck keeping her!

The Williamson's said...

3 months wow Cam that's long in the mormon world :) She is so pretty!! Good work!

Kristen said...

You two are so dang cute! GOod job!

Rob and Mary...Our Life said...

Who was your photographer. Wow, want a great job.

Rob and Mary...Our Life said...

Oh, and are you telling the truth. It hasn't really been three months has it?

sweetieabbott said...

You two are ao cute together!

Alta Willis said...

Thank you Cameron for letting me meet Kaylie. She is a beautiful girl and with your good looks, you are a good looking couple. I sure do love Blogs
so I can find out what is going on in Utah. Love you lots, Grandma Willis

Tiffany and Justin said...

Super cute pictures! You look so cute together and very happy! Being in love is an amazing feeling! So enjoy it and keep it going!

Melissa said...

At least now, we can say we've at least seen a pic of her! :)