Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Beaver Dick River Jump

Well on Monday I was bored hanging out with some friends, and I turned to my roomate Kevin with one of my brilliant ideas to go to the Beaver Dick Park and jump into the snake river. So we got our two roomates Marchall and Andy and went skinny dipping. It was so much fun that we decided to go again the next night but we brought some more friends. Shauna ,Kaylie,Kevin, Sam, and I all huddling around. The water was nice and chilly, but it was also enjoyable
Kevin and I after we were the first ones to jump in. We made an arrow shape with his chest hair right before!
Me, Breanne, and Sierra making the last jump of the night. The water got progressively warmer the more you jumped in.
Kevin, Me, Brady, and Andy the roomates all having a blast together. Ryan and Marshall weren't here this night.
Sierra and Breanne jumping
Andy, Brady, Me, Sierra, and Breanne all waiting to jump in, it was cold before we got in the water, then it wasn't as bad.
BRRRRRR. Sierra and Breanne trying to warm up.
Shaunna, Kaylie, and Sam all jumping in
Kevin was doing a sweet backflip into the river.
Kaylie tried to escape after she pushed Shaunna into the river. But Kevin and I stopped her, and Shaunna through her in. Well we had a blast. I want to keep going it was so much fun! So if ever you need a fun time give me a call and Ill try to think of something crazy fun for you to do also.


6 comments:

Kristen said...

Sounds like you're really enjoying the college life. Glad you're finally coming out of your shell. (HA HA)

Lanu-Banu said...

how fun! i miss you! when are you coming home so we can play? cute girls you are with ps. way to go!

Lanu-Banu said...

ps lanu-banu is me kelsey michelle passey

sweetieabbott said...

Looks like you had tons of fun! Glad you are enjoying yourself in Idaho.

pogi said...

Dude, you know that skinny means in the buff? Birthay suit? Bare? Au natural? N-U-D-E? Any of these a-ringin'-a-bell? I have scrutinized these fotos and no nudity buddy. What year of college are you in again? Oh yeah freshman. I forgive you. Just messin' man. Looks like BYU-I isn't as boring as they say. Check my blog bro.

Corey, that guy that tricked Bethany into marrying him.;)

Kelsey said...

put up a picture of your girlfriend first... lol.