Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ode to the Cardboard Room

It came complete with bed, couch, t.v., and shelves
another view of the couch and window
The outside view

Well I thought everyone should know the truth about my cardboard room. Joye made it sound likke it was all fun and games. Really I was thrown out of my room into the cold abiss of the basement, and this is all I had to protect myself from the cold. Im just kidding, Im just glad they didnt take it down. I loved to finally have the chance of building the ultimate hut, my cardboard room, and being able to sleep in. Best was the reaction people gave me when I told them that I really lived in a cardboard room. Alas I had to say farewell my to my wonderful room to go to college.

2 comments:

Rob and Mary...Our Life said...

We miss you Cam!!! Best hut ever! Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Just remember we didn't kick you out. It was Mom & Dad. We would have taken Gerrick's room instead! Thanks again!