Monday, September 1, 2008

WHAT NOT TO WEAR

Well I have been pretty natorious my whole life for being what some may call a casual dresser. I always just liked to be comfortable, and wanted always to be ready for a game of whatever sport was being played. Well I've been told by people that its time to grow up, and get some nice clothes. So my own personal Stacey(Kelsey) and Clint(Joye) ,sorry joye one of you had to be the boy, Came and helped me learn how to be fashionable. I went from this to
look at that stud.
Maybe I should apply for GQ

Such pois such debonaire
Man I look good.
Watch out im unleashing the fierce side in me
What a pose
Thank you to all who have helped me realize that dressing nicely can be fun. Even though I still do love my shorts t-shirt and flip-flops i must admit I do enjoy this alot also. Thank you Joye for the many hours shopping with me, and Kelsey for helping me learn how to wear it correctly.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any time Cameron. It was a lot of fun to go shopping with you. I am always up for a shopping adventure!

Unknown said...

Nice Cam. You look great!

The Williamson's said...

LOL I love it! Looking good!

Anonymous said...

What a stud! I must say that the gym shorts and t shirts are not so bad but check you out! GQ model is right!

amrust said...

Wow! Go Stacy for helping (haha I don't know anyone else) You are going to totally work in on campus, for sure! haha

sweetieabbott said...

Looking good Cam, I love your new look!

Kristen said...

Look at that hot man! Can you teach Jeff that? He's STILL wearing jeans and tshirts with baseball caps.

Kelsey said...

hey post some more stuff! and your welcome for being so awesome at fashion... lol. jk (kinda)