Monday, September 1, 2008

The Zelda Party Triumph

Alright so my good friend Ben from work always talked about zelda to me. I never have liked the game because well Ive never owned any, and I always hated having to watch my friends play the game. So one day he asked me to play the game and beat it so I could gain an appreciation for it. This was right before the summer had started. So I agreed thinking nothing of it. I faced many a mockery by my brothers, and faced many frustrations as I had to solve puzzles and learn new tricks. One summer later approximately 63 hours of playing time, and one all nighter Zelda party the miracle finally happened at 4 in the morning!
The Mentor showing me some tricks near the end.
This is my good friend Ben, my zelda mentor. He rocks
Me playing wondering if the end ever would really come.
That is one of the most beautiful sights I have seen.
The Mentor and his student sharing a triumphant moment together.
Well I must say I do not quite love the game but I do have an admiration for it, and for all who have enough patience to stick through these crazy games. To all Zelda fans out there I salute you


No comments: